Valentines Day Quotes | Happy Valentines Day

                     Valentines Day Quotes

Valentines Day Quotes
                                                                    Valentines Day Quotes



Love surrounds us like light. We are warmed by the charm of our devotion.



Its does sounds funny, but yes, if a kiss could tell how much i love you, i will keep kissing you forever and ever.



A day without you in my life will never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.


You’re not dating yet, so you don’t want to come on too strong—use one of these cheesy pick-up lines to make your valentine smile.



“If you were a Transformer, you’d be Optimus FINE.” – valentines day quotes for him


How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and
height my soul can reach.



I never could have accomplished what I have today without the love I feel from you!



The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours. – valentines day quotes for friends


Also Read : Valentines Day Quotes For Him 

valentine day Quotes
                                                                    Valentines Day Quotes

I love you. Let me tell you why tonight. It’s a secret.

I always thought the perfect guy was a dream. Someone who was made up in a movie or a book. But I realize even more so on this Valentine’s Day that my perfect man is you.


Though I am sorry that you have had failed relationships or heartaches, I am grateful for every single girl who could not see in you what I do. I am the luckiest of them all to have found my perfect match to celebrate Valentine’s Day with and every other day. – valentines day quotes for girlfriend


I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.


While with the women it‘s vice versa: love them a lot and don‘t even try to understand them. Happy Valentine’s day!


It would be great if Valentine’s Day came with a fast-forward button.


To the best [ boyfriend / husband ], You’re always in my thoughts and in my heart. Here’s to the Happiest Valentine’s Day spent with my soul mate. I love you ðŸ™‚


Valentine’s Day is my favorite holiday because your gifts always make me feel like a Queen. However, your love is the greatest gift of all. Happy Valentine’s Day!


Also read Rose Day SMS


Valentines Day Quotes
                                                                     Valentines Day Quotes

As a little girl, I remember dreaming of my Prince Charming and of how handsome he would have been. Now that I found you, my dream has finally come true! Happy Valentine’s Day my love! – valentines day quotes funny


“If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love”


I may not be able to express how special you are to me, I may not be able to spend time with you coz I’m busy, but please know that you are always in my heart and I love you to infinity and beyond. Happy Valentine’s Day!


“Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I skinned my knee when I fell for you.”


When love is not madness, it is not love. – valentines day quotes for your boyfriend


“Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away.”


Love comfortheth like sunshine after rain.” – valentines day photos


Also Read Valentines Day Greetings 



cute valentines day quotes
Valentines Day Quotes



I have the best boyfriend in the world. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.


Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you’re in


Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always. Happy Valentine’s Day.


The day I saw you, the world stood still, baby I love you and always will, although I smile and seem carefree, no-one could love you more than me. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.


To my wonderful husband, I give and promise YOU, ALL of MY LOVE, for ALL of MY LIFE!!! You are my fairytale come true. I love you VERY MUCH!!! – valentines day quotes love


If you need to cry; I will be your shoulder. If you need to laugh; I will be your smile. If you need a friend; I will be myself!


I miss you and I realize that i have told u this many times but i feel i can’t ever say it enough, i can’t wait to see you and hold you in my arms again, kiss you. – valentines day quotes pictures


One day Love met Friendship… Love asked: “Why does one need friendship if love exists?” Friendship replied: “To put smiles on faces where you leave tears.” Wish you love and luck


Also Read Valentines Day Sms 




You keep the fire in my heart burning steadily, lover.

You wipe away tears and hold me when I have fear. You are everything I need, my Valentine dear. valentines day gifts


If I were to sit back and watch our love story on a movie screen, it would be certain that it would be my favorite movie ever. – valentines day quotes tagalog


You know that I am not perfect but you make me feel perfect and beautiful in every way. Thank you. – valentines day memes


Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.


I love you just the way I am – valentines day greetings


On this special day, I want to say thank you! Thank you for always making me feel like a Princess, for being my best friend and for being the best man a woman could ever wish to have by her side. Happy Valentine’s Day to the man of my dreams! – valentines day quotes images


You seem to have come out straight from the fairytales that I used to read as a little girl! So romantic, so sweet and loving. Thank you for always surprising me! Happy Valentine’s Day to the most amazing man ever! – valentines day messages


Joy comes in many forms – family, career, ambitions and achievements, but the source of all my joy is having a wonderful man like you in my life. Happy Valentine’s Day!


All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”


The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.


I promise to be there when you need me, I promise to hug you tight when you’re lonely, I promise to wipe your tears when they fall and I promise to keep you, not for the rest of my life but for the rest of yours. – valentines day quotes boyfriend


iam a great believer in fate and destiny. It was fate that I met you and destiny to be with you.


I think about you all the time, it’s like smoking, it’s addicting. I love you.


Valentines Day Sayings


Love is not blind – it simply enables one to see things others fail to see.”


“You may give without loving, but cannot love without giving.”


“It wouldn’t be my move,” Jace agreed. “First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes. In that order.”


No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes along.


I’m not addicted to texting, I’m addicted to the person I’m texting. – happy valentines day cards


Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear. – By John Lennon


There is no day like today for telling you how I feel. I’m crazy for you! -valentines day quotes poems


“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller


“Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle


Has been down this road before and it
was painful, so why I am I taking this road again? – valentines day for him


valentines day quotes for him
Valentines Day Quotes

Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion. – happy valentines day


The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.



Also Read Valentines Day Whatsapp Status



You are a PLAYER but I’m NOT your GAME!! Wish you better luck on Valentine’s Day.


My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn’t want him to. – valentines day jewellery


While your smile lifts my heart, your hugs cure my soul… and knowing you are mine..well that’s a whole other story. That’s our love story. Wish you a great Valentine’s Day.


Every time you hold my hand. I find another reason to fall in love with you..Love you always.  Happy Valentine’s Day


valentines day quotes for family
Valentines Day Quotes


If you were my homework I’d do you every day in every possible way.
Happy Valentine’s day.!!
You may be miles apart..
but never a hug apart.!



Happy Valentine’s Day Dear.!!
To you belongs my love
You are the only one that I want to have.
Smile and you will make me glad.
You are the best gift that i ever had.! – valentines day cards



Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life.



One day Love met Friendship… Love asked: “Why does one need friendship if love exists?” Friendship replied: “To put smiles on faces where you leave tears.” Wish you love and luck


In your arms I always want to stay and I want to be loved by you with every passing day


I am weird and you are weird, when our weirdness becomes compatible to each other we make the best couple in the world. – happy valentines day my friend


My greatest fear in life is that one day we will pass each other on some street like two strangers. Wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day.



“The hind that would be mated by the lion
Must die for love.”
“Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? “


Love — a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart


Also Check Valentines Day Images



valentines day quotes for kids
Valentines Day Quotes
 
Life is a flower of which love is the honey.
~ Victor Hugo – happy valentines day pic


Everytime I say I love you…
I’m really trying to say so much more
than those three little words.
I’m trying to say you mean more to me
than anyone else in the world.
I’m trying to let you know that I adore you
and that I cherish the time we spend together.
I’m trying to explain that I want you and that I need you
and that I get lost in wonderful thoughts – valentines day poems
every time I think about you.
And each time I whisper “I love you”,
I’m trying to remind you that you’re
the best thing that has ever happened to me. – valentines day gifts for him
~ Anon.





“When my heart beats, it takes your name, but alas! It beats because you are there.”


You are my beautiful teddy bear whom I can hug every night while sleeping, please be with me forever to make my dreams colorful as always. – happy valentines day quotes


I will be waiting for your love instead of the heart shaped gifts and cards on this Valentine’s Day because your love is more important than any other gift in the world. – valentines day gifts for him


“Mistress, you know yourself, down on your knees, And thank heaven, fasting, for a good man’s love – happy valentines day gif



...........................





Tags:  Valentines Day Quotes ,  Valentines Day Quotes 2017 , best Valentines Day Quotes , send Valentines Day Quotes 207 ,     valentine pictures , valentine images , valentine's day , valentines day cards , valentines day pictures , happy valentines day images , happy valentines day , valentine photos , valentine pics , valentine messages , valantines day photo , valentines day photos , happy valentines day pictures , valentines day pics , valentine day sms , images for valentines day , valentine sms , valentines day images free , happy valentines day pics , pictures of valentines day , valentine's images free , images valentines day , happy valentine , pictures for valentines day , valentine's day photos , lovers day images , pictures of valentines , valentine wishes , valentine day special images , valentines day, pictures images , valentinesday pic , valentine s day image , valentines day greetings , happy valentine images , valentine s day messages , valentine day pics for free , valentines day pictures free , happy valentines day images free , free valentines day images , happy valentines day photos , happy valentines pictures , free valentine images , valentines day messages , valentine heart pictures , valentines day graphics , valentine special images , photos of valentine day , happy valentines day pictures images , valentine day images photos , valentine day pictures hearts
valentine msg , valentine card images , sms valentine , happy valentines day card , image valentine , valentines greetings messages , picture valentine , valentines pictures free , happy valentines day messages , valentine day wishes , pic for valentine , free valentine pictures , vals day messages , valentines images pictures , free , valentines day pictures , happy valentine s day photo , images for valentine , pictures valentines day , valentines day heart pictures , valentine text messages , valentine day cards images free , valentines day wish , valentine day sms in hindi , happy valentines photos , happy valentines day quotes , pictures of valentines day hearts , valentine day special photos , valentine day sms hindi , valentine love pictures , valentines heart images , happy valentines day sms , picture of valentine heart , valentines pictures images , valentine sms for husband , happy valentine day message images  pic of valentines day , valentine text , lovers day photos , happy valentines day pictures free , valentines day text messages , Valentine Day Wallpaper 1024×768,14 February Valentine Day Wallpaper,Happy valentines day best wishes,Happy Valentines day Background images,Cute happy Valentines day Wallpaper,Valentines Day Hd Wallpapers,Happy Valentines Day Desktop Wallpaper,Valentines day wallpape 1080p

Postingan terkait:

Belum ada tanggapan untuk "Valentines Day Quotes | Happy Valentines Day"

Post a Comment